Permit for Promotional Advertising
The issuance or renewal of permit
1- UAE citizen - UAE Resident - Gulf citizen - Gulf Resident - Institutions
- pro-samples (in full size) of printed adv, including Arabic language.
- A copy of a valid commercial license issued in another emirate, for Umm Al Quwain non resident establishments.
- A written approval of the owner to exhibit or distribute in premise (IE: shopping center ), if any. Additional Conditions
- Application must be submitted, 7 days before commencement.
- Sticking or distributing of paper ads and posters is prohibited on houses, public places and mosques .
- Promotional ads and related items must be removed within 24 hours of the expiration of the permit
- Filling the form for the service.
- Approving issuance of the permit from the head of the inspection and permits department.
- calculating fees, payment, then issuance of the permit.
|Permit for Promotional Advertising||Department of Economic Development||100 AED (50 AED on any additional day)|